Everything Happen For A Reason

Everything Happen For A Reason
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Maybe, its time to close this blog to public

 Btw, Im still waiting for a new date for my mom's appointment on vaccination.

Guess what, aku tipu je masa aku cakap aku tak daftarkan mak aku... Opkos la aku play my roles at my best..

Now, I learnt my lesson. Every morning and afternoon, Ive checked my MySejahtera' vaccination status. 


Yes, 

I will close this blog to public. 

Ive been thinking on this and I think the best way is to close this blog to public and get things settle

Life is too hard, Ive been trying to adapt with it... And it still going on

Aku nak jadikan this blog my walking diary. 

One fine day, when everything become normal, aku akan buka blog ni semula.

Dulu aku pernah tutup, And the reason kenapa aku akan tutup adalah sama dengan kenapa aku tutup blog ni dulu.. 


K...

July, let go thru this together


No comments: